Twilight Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Twilight Romania

Bun Venit in UNIVERUSUL TWILIGHT!!!

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Elizabeth Reaser[esme]

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
CandyBlood
Great Membru
CandyBlood

Numarul mesajelor : 135
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Forks
Data de inscriere : 30/12/2008

Elizabeth Reaser[esme] Empty
MesajSubiect: Elizabeth Reaser[esme]   Elizabeth Reaser[esme] EmptyLun Ian 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Date of Birth
15 June 1975, Bloomfield, Michigan, USA

Birth Name
Elizabeth Ann Reaser

Height
5' 2½" (1.59 m)

Mini Biography

Elizabeth Reaser was born on June 15, 1975 in Bloomfield, Michigan, and wanted to be an actor from childhood. As the middle child in a trio of sisters, she grew up in rural Milford, Michigan. Her mother (a homemaker), and her father (an attorney turned restaurateur turned substitute teacher) are divorced. Through high school, she worked several odd jobs, including being a caddy at a country club.

Elizabeth began college at Oakland University in Rochester Hills, Michigan, but after one year yearned to leave mid-west and expand her horizons. She applied (with her parent's blessing) at Juilliard School of Drama, and was accepted. From Juilliard she was awarded a Bachelor's of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) in 1999.

She struggled at first, but soon found adequate representation, and a part on the daytime drama series, "Guiding Light". Since then, she has become an accomplished film, television, and stage actor, landing numerous supporting and leading roles.

In October 2004, Interview magazine hailed her as one of the "14 To Be" emerging creative women.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Travis Young

Trivia

Is listed as a vegetarian by PETA.

Once appeared in a play in London for only two audience members.

In preparation for her role on the television drama "Saved", she hung out in an emergency room, researching the behavior of medical staff.

Personal Quotes

I feel so blessed that I've been able to achieve what I have without a lot of pain and struggle. There are so many actors out there who are immensely talented and some I know are pretty close to starving.

When you know the audiences not only like what you're doing, but that they're also responding, it's as good as it can get for an actor.

I always wanted to be an actor, ever since I can remember. I grew up subjecting my family to really bad shows in the living room. It's what I love to do.

Within any drama in anyone's life, there's always a way to find the humor in it. Without humor no one cares about whatever drama is going on.
Sus In jos
http://www.alexalovebill4ever.3xforum.ro/
*Miha*
Admin
*Miha*

Numarul mesajelor : 93
Varsta : 29
Data de inscriere : 26/12/2008

Elizabeth Reaser[esme] Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elizabeth Reaser[esme]   Elizabeth Reaser[esme] EmptyLun Ian 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Imi place tipa asta
nush de ce
=))
Mia placut si in film , a fost personaj secundar dar a stiu sa joace
Mia mai placut cand a zis
'MULTO Beno!'
Elizabeth Reaser[esme] 2rrbalt
Elizabeth Reaser[esme] 2uo6g7l
Sus In jos
https://twilight-romania.forumgratuit.ro

Elizabeth Reaser[esme]
Sus